Friday, December 19, 2008

Chosen


No Wicked Lovely news 4 2day. I did however finish reading the third installment of the "House of Night" series 2day though. Zoey shocked me, I must say. I give the ending a big "WHAT!" and now my head really hurts. I can't believe she did "you know what" with "you know who." I'm trying to be all spoiler free but it just sounds like I'm going all Harry Potter on you guys. BTW did you know it's being made into a movie? I personally think it be a better tv series but what-ev. I never pictured anybody as the characters except Jessica Stroup (90210) as Zoey, Aly Michalka (Phil of the Future) as Stevie Rae and Amber Heard (Hidden Palms; The Pineapple Express) as Aphrodite. I'm probably going 2 get "Untamed" 4 Christmas.

On a side note, my friend Michelle loves this singer named AJ Rafael. Apparently he's a beast on the piano, lol. Take a look for yourself.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wyiiidvzmm2/

Shout Out 2 Mich!

No comments: