Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Formal Apology


My previous post of the new YA novel "Wondrous Strange" was quite hateful. I'd like to apologize to the author, Lesley Livingston. I am so sorry for freaking out and jumping to conclusions of the story being a Wicked Lovely rip off. I keep rereading the post and I keep thinking "God, I am a rabid fangirl." Something of which I hate (rabid fangirls). It wasn't fair of me to judge the book before it was even on bookshelves and for that I am truly sorry. I take back that entire freak-out, but alas I'm 16 years old so freaking out is what I do best, lol. Once again so sorry Lesley and I hope you can forgive me.

2 comments:

Lesley Livingston said...

Sweetheart - I don't have to forgive you! In fact - I adore you!

It is so rare and wonderful to find someone so passionate about books that I completely understand and, in fact, identify with the very same kind of "fire in the belly" about certain subjects! Ask me about King Arthur stories and then we'll talk *grin*!!

I hope you keep in touch - you seem like my kinda girl!!

Cheers,
Lesley

Jackie said...

who acts before thinking so after I received your post I was like, “Oh, crap what did I do?” I'll be sure to keep in touch and I’ll be sure to read Wondrous Strange. :)